Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Teaser Tuesday - Yellowstone Origins

I've been having a lot of fun lately making little graphics on a simple program called PhotoGrid on my phone, that one of my readers told me about. I'm sure there are better, more sophisticated programs out there to generate these "teaser graphics" that have become fairly popular on Facebook. 

Since we haven't had a teaser in a while, I thought I'd share two that I made this past week. Yes, they are super short, and contain just one line as opposed to several paragraphs. I will get back to the longer teasers soon. I do post those in my Facebook group ever week, and I will get my act together and start posting teasers to the blog again, as well. For now, here are a couple of one-liners....







No comments:

Post a Comment